On Saturday a car driving north on Stone ran off the road taking out the fire hydrant at the corner of Stone and Pennsylvania before plowing through one of my neighbor’s fences and into their backyard tree. According to the neighbor the driver and passenger were not seriously hurt.
Becky Singleton and Shari Lawrence would like to invite you to view this condo located in the Villa Villar DeLand condo community. This condo is being offered at a price below $40,000. The condo has been remodeled and includes:
- Cherry wood cabinets
- Quartz counter tops
- Hurricane shutters
- Updated A/C
This unit is wheel chair accessible. This ground floor condo is being sold in a package that includes appliances. Call Becky or Shari to schedule an appointment to view. 386-801-3688
View Larger Map
I have spent many an evening walking around this park and calculate the distance to be ½ mile +/-.
It is a great way for area residents to exercise without having to join a local gym.
The Park is named after a local historian and is located just north of New York at the corner of Stone and Wisconsin Streets.
The park offers many other features for young and old including a butterfly park, shelter houses and a childrens playground area.
The Bill Dreggors Park is just one of many reasons why those who live in DeLand, love and treasure it so.
Freddie Mac has announced mortgage rates hitting under 5% this past week. Low mortgage rates could be good news for DeLand home buyers when coupled with low home prices created by short sale and bank owned inventory currently for sale.
With nearly 700 homes for sale in and around DeLand, home buyers should have no trouble finding the right home and the best price.
Give me a call to discuss a mortgage program suitable for you and to schedule a time to view available homes in the DeLand area.
The following list provides the date, time, opponent and location of the 2010 DeLand High School fooball season. You can verify the schedule by visiting here.
- Friday | 8/27/10 | 7:00 PM | ST. Augustine Nease | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 9/3/10 | 7:00 PM | Wekiva High School | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 9/10/10 | 7:00 PM | @ Flagler Palm Coast | Flagler High School
- Friday | 9/17/10 | 7:00 PM | @ Seabreeze High School | Daytona Municipal Stadium
- Friday | 9/24/10 | 7:00 PM | Spruce Creek High School | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 10/1/10 | 7:00 PM | Seminole High School | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 10/8/10 | 7:00 PM | Pine Ridge High School | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 10/15/10 | 7:00 PM | @ New Smyrna High School | New Smyrna Sports Complex
- Friday | 10/22/10 | 7:00 PM | @ Deltona High School | Deltona High School
- Friday | 10/29/10 | 7:00 PM | Lake Brantley High School | Spec Martin Stadium
- Friday | 11/5/10 | 7:00 PM | Mainland High School | Spec Martin Stadium
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010
Time: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: West Indiana Avenue, Downtown DeLand, FL
The MainStreet DeLand Association celebrate is holding a block party! Enjoy music, kids’ games, birthday cake, a classic car show, shopping & dining.
Home sales increased in May over the same time period last year in DeLand. The MLS reports 70 homes selling during May, 2010 compared to 48 in May, 2009. This is good news for the DeLand real estate market and is no doubt a result of low list prices, low interest rates and the home buyer tax credit that ended on April 30th.
Terrie White of Watson Realty Corp., DeLand is offering this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. The home has been well maintained. Features include an open floor plan, solid oak wood cabinets, double sinks, a cooking island, plant shelves, formal dining area and a breakfast nook.
The home was built in 2007 and is priced at $159,900. Please feel free to call Terrie @ 386-956-9110.
The DeLand Martin Luther King Jr. Parade will be held on Monday, January 18, 2010 at 9:45 a to 11:45 am according to information released on DeLand.org. The parade route will begin at Stetson University and will run down Woodland Blvd. to the Chisholm Center. You can call 386-943-7029 for more information.